Damian From Synthetic Ordnance Works

Uncarina

Both the wife and I have had our two shots, but just this week should be getting over our bout with Corona.

We never (and I mean NEVER) go out really, and the first time I went out/out to eat in restaurant for my birthday on the 28th of last month (first time in over a year and a half going out to eat) someone in the restaurant obviously had Corona. Since being vaccinated, we really experienced very little symptoms, just some congestion and 0 sense of smell.  

I knew what it was the instant I was modeling and put my nose in some 100% pure lacquer thinner and smelled NOTHING. We have been quarantining for the last two weeks and will be getting testing this week to confirm we are past it.

We are hoping the same result for DB and his wife, that the symptoms are also light, and they can return to their day to day soon without issue.  

On 9/20/2021 at 7:30 AM, Jennings Heilig said:

Having no symptoms doesn’t necessarily mean you had natural immunity. The only way you acquire immunity is by exposure to the virus or by immunization. This virus is very unusual in many ways, and the relatively high incidence of completely asymptomatic infections is just one of them - and a very dangerous one.

I figure testing positive had to mean I 'was' exposed. The fact that I had no symptoms meant

I had natural immunity, which 'is' real.

There is plenty of scientific literature that specifically points to natural immunity being more robust and complete than any immunity offered by MRna SARs COv-2 “vaccines”

But don’t listen to me..how about hundreds of well credentialed MD’s, who actually treat covid patients, who are saying it. Here’s one-

https://ussanews.com/News1/2021/09/27/affidavit-of-ltc-theresa-long-m-d-in-support-of-a-motion-for-a-preliminary-injunction-order-b/

cheers

Pete

Edited by Pete Fleischmann

3 hours ago, Pete Fleischmann said:

There is plenty of scientific literature that specifically points to natural immunity being more robust and complete than any immunity offered by MRna SARs COv-2 “vaccines”

But don’t listen to me..how about hundreds of well credentialed MD’s, who actually treat covid patients, who are saying it. Here’s one-

https://ussanews.com/News1/2021/09/27/affidavit-of-ltc-theresa-long-m-d-in-support-of-a-motion-for-a-preliminary-injunction-order-b/

cheers

Pete

uh, oh, why put vaccines under "..."