How to put links for previous builds in my signature?

Jeff T

Just like adding hyperlinks on the forum pages; add the description you want to use in your signature area, then paste in the hyperlink to that particular item. Keep in mind there are limits we really like to see upheld though (regarding signature sizes), all of which is explained in the rules of the road section.

Thanks Kevin!...Looks like it worked, ...Yes, I didn't want to put any images on there or anything, I just want to put links to previous builds.

Jeff.

Edited by Jeff T

1 hour ago, Jeff T said:

Thanks Kevin!...Looks like it worked, ...Yes, I didn't want to put any images on there or anything, I just want to put links to previous builds.

Jeff.

I'm not actually seeing anything yet, Jeff. It's real easy though, for sure.

13 minutes ago, LSP_K2 said:

I'm not actually seeing anything yet, Jeff. It's real easy though, for sure.

I have to work out how to change the title of the hyperlinks Kevin, so I dont blow out the signature four line limit,  after all these years on the internet now, I have never done that, LOL!...so I am going to try it on my desktop PC, I only ever use my Ipad these days, and I cant work out how to do it on that.

I'll see how I go...

Jeff.

Hi all,

Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong here?.....I put two models in the signature, but when I put the third one in, I got this notice...

oun273M.jpg

I have seen dozen's of these links in others signatures, so can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong?

Jeff.

That's a strange one, Jeff, and I have no explanation for it! You appear to be doing everything correctly, so it's a bit of a mystery. All I can suggest is that you have another go at adding the third entry later, and see if anything changes. All things being equal, it shouldn't; but you just never know!

Kev

1 hour ago, LSP_Kevin said:

That's a strange one, Jeff, and I have no explanation for it! You appear to be doing everything correctly, so it's a bit of a mystery. All I can suggest is that you have another go at adding the third entry later, and see if anything changes. All things being equal, it shouldn't; but you just never know!

Kev

No worries Kev!....I'll try it another day and see how it goes.

Jeff.

8 hours ago, MARU5137 said:

I think  you might have to put one.then add another underneath.and so on.. try that.like a shopping menu.

Didn't make any difference Maru, but seems to be if you wait a long while in between tries, it takes.....I just tried the last one now after multiple tries yesterday, and it worked.

Jeff.