Das Werk 1/16 Sturmgeshutz III ( STUG III )

Uncarina

9 minutes ago, AndersN said:

Been waiting for this for ages and now Trumpeter pulled their thumbs out along with a StuG III AND a Pz III. Three 1/16 StuG III at the same time. Brilliant. Not.

https://www.facebook.com/103526326472636/posts/1978251975666719/

I know now where a lot of my cash will be going in the next year or two.

Is that the one where they basically let fish rot in a buried jar? And when they pull it out it instantly draws a cloud of flies?

Lutefisk may not be that bad, but my father says when they were kids when grandmother made lutefisk for granddad, she also made hamburgers for the rest of them that they ate outside so they didn't have to smell the lutefisk while they ate.

The Panzer III will definitely be added to my list of "needs". As much as I love these big new releases, they're going to eat my money like crazy,... but I still love it. Fortunately (for me), I don't mess with interiors at all, so will just concentrate on the exteriors, and also pass on the majority of the fancy AM as well, unless those items make a substantial improvement, which in many cases, they do not, at least as far as I'm concerned.

11 hours ago, Rick Griewski said:

The kit is due months from now so I fear serious thread drift is inevitable.  So… Mykonos is beautiful right now. Oops my group is waiting I bet.  Talk to youse all later. 

We can start another "I hope they do",... list. In fact, I'll kick it off; Jagdpanther, JS-2, JSU-152, Pershing, Ferdinand or Elefant, Wespe, Nashorn, Hummel.