Das Werk 1/16 Sturmgeshutz III ( STUG III )

Uncarina

17 hours ago, Rick Griewski said:

Thanks Tom.

My order has been in for a few weeks.  Your thread has once again reminded me how long I need to wait.  I will take a deep breath and carry on.  :unsure:

I'll wait until after it becomes available locally, and also after the price (I hope) drops some, even though $100 bucks will still be a bargain.

4 hours ago, LSP_K2 said:

I'll wait until after it becomes available locally, and also after the price (I hope) drops some, even though $100 bucks will still be a bargain.

I jumped in because I did not want to wait for one of my favorite German tanks.  Also this is a new area for the manufacturer and it could be possible that they do not print many copies.  I hate to wait.  :lol:

20 hours ago, Rick Griewski said:

I jumped in because I did not want to wait for one of my favorite German tanks.  Also this is a new area for the manufacturer and it could be possible that they do not print many copies.  I hate to wait.  :lol:

Technically it's not a tank, but it's certainly one of my favorites as well, and I'm really looking forward to getting my hands on one too. I'll be very interested to see how this stacks up against the eventual Trumpeter release. I also hear some guy is already working on sculpts of a 1:16 StuG crew, and I suspect other AM items will also be released for it.

1 hour ago, LSP_Ray said:

Never heard of them! Wonder if it is a release for Asian market?

BTW: for those of us near the west coast, Kitlinx (one of our sponsors) is taking pre-orders for the StuG III G for $95.

It's great to give them a plug from time to time. All of my experiences with them so far, have been excellent.