Hasegawa 1/32 Fw190D-9 re-issue?

jeroen_R90S

Btw, I am not able to load Hasegawa's website with https encryption, so not safe to buy stuff there atm if things aren't working atm. Sometimes (on various webstores) you do get encryption when about to make a payment (even thought the main page did not have TLS encryption), but ideally I would want to see basic TLS encryption working as expected on all webpages.

Edited by Treehugger

Well, keep in mind we had unencrypted web pages for more than two decades and the planet didn't stop turning... :frantic:Actually that encryption is only protecting you from 'man-in-the-middle' type attacks and this is typically useless when visiting basic webpages not doing any transaction and with no money in the picture. Frankly, I'm pissed off when a browser decides for me that I cannot have access to a page for stupid reasons (such as a recently expired certificate) and without giving an override possibility. :BANGHEAD2:

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/13/2021 at 5:16 PM, ninjrk said:

Cool, now have them do their A-5 please!

And their A6 too (i ssssoooooo wanna paint some checkers). I can convert an A8 kit into a A7 so that one is ok.

Geez.. I picked one up when the kit first came out and it's still in the stash!  LOL.  I had started it, then we moved house so it was packed up, and never out of the box since.  And that was THREE moves ago!

I had no idea it was hard to find.

With all the aftermarket goodies out there these days to spruce it up and make life easier, maybe it's time to shoehorn it into the build queue...   A 'next year' project.

17 hours ago, David Irons said:

Geez.. I picked one up when the kit first came out and it's still in the stash!

I have two in the stash but i'm hoping to get another two so i can convert them both to D-11s.

BTW..... Irons fan or just name?