S.O.W. finally has a Website!

D.B. Andrus

Just now, D.B. Andrus said:

Many thanks, Anthony!  Your work on the Brit Phantom helps keep me going.

Cheers,

Damian

PS  I'm making up a set of generic wheels/tires for the A-4's. Nothing special, but at least they'll fit w/o modification. Two forward, one back - going on forever......be glad when these two A-4's are done.

Keep it up mate, you're doing well!  I am sure the A-4 legs are going to be amazing.  No need to stress about wheels themselves, I see ResKit do a set of early and late with brake units if that's of any help/use to know?

https://reskit.com.ua/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=971&search=1%2F32

Thanks for the compliment on the Phantom, I am looking at the Skyhawk next...but I am still a way off as you can see!!

Congratulations Damian. I just placed an order for the HSG 109G and RVL 262 gear.

I noticed that the cart seems to reflect your real time inventory. Is there any way you could add clarification on the website regarding the items you plan to restock vs. what has been discontinued?

Jeff

Hi Jeff

Thanks for the order!

It seems with the program I'm on with Shopify there are limits to what can be done. The only work around I could find is highlighting an approximate time when items will be restocked in the item description. All of the products listed will be restocked at some point - fingers crossed that happens sooner rather than later. The older products compete with the new for my time. Doing our best....

Cheers,

Damian

Just had a browse through the site. Quite excited about the one piece cowl for the Revell 190. Will the Landing gear be making a come back or is that one of the sets that you stopped making? And is the Tamiya F-16 set still in the works? 

7 hours ago, ade rowlands said:

Just had a browse through the site. Quite excited about the one piece cowl for the Revell 190. Will the Landing gear be making a come back or is that one of the sets that you stopped making? And is the Tamiya F-16 set still in the works? 

Hi Ade

All of the products will be in production again at some point. Truly discontinued items ( there is only one) will not be listed. There's no way to show that on the site, because I'm doing this with budget in mind.  All planned sets, including the Tamiya F-16's, will also be released at some point in the future......

This, S.O.W., is not a golden goose by any means. Juggling, spinning plates and playing with fire all at the same time gives you a small idea of what being in this type of business is about...:frantic:  !!

Cheers,

Damian

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
8 hours ago, phantom said:

Are you going to be a vendor at the IPMS convention in Omaha?

Mike

Hi Mike

I can't produce enough sets to make the trip economically feasible.  Wish I could, but no go.

Cheers,

Damian