New 1:32 F-4 Phantom Family Coming in 2022

spruebrothers

NEW FAMILY OF 1:32 F-4 PHANTOMS

In partnership with Phantom Phreaks, we have been working on a very special project that we can finally announce - a new family of 1:32 F-4 Phantom kits. Twelve (12) versions are planned beginning in 2022. Tentatively the first release will be the F-4B. Stay tuned for more details in the coming months.

Click here to see the video announcement

12 minutes ago, Anthony in NZ said:

That'll teach me for sinking the last 12 months of my life into a Brit Toom....:rolleyes:

No thanks needed, I did it for you all....

They've not said the FG.1/FGR.2 is on the list.

At least I can put my excellent Zotz F-4B decals to very good use.

W O W.

I guess I knew I held off on my S model Tamiya for a reason!

With a planned 12, Im assuming we will hopefully at some point get our for ever promised FG.1...........or at the very least the S I was planning to do via Tamiya. 

3 minutes ago, Out2gtcha said:

With a planned 12, Im assuming we will hopefully at some point get our for ever promised FG.1!

I don't know if I misread the text in their video, but it made it sound like we're getting all 12 in 2022. And, if that includes the FG.1, perhaps HK will abandon theirs and get cracking on that P-51B!

- Dennis S.

Thornton, CO USA

Not to rain on this F-4 parade, but we've seen stuff like this many times before that never made it to the finish line.  Computer generated schematics are nice to look at, but until we see actual plastic or resin parts that fit together nicely, I will reserve my judgement.  Having said that, this is the future of modeling with so much 3D printing looking and fitting terrific already.

Cheers,

Chuck

Well, on a whole different point of view, i hope they'll dig into some rather peculiar subjects, which haven't been tried or released before, like F101, F106....should i go on?

ps....sorry for the hi-JACK

Edited by Jack