Kotare Models - a New Venture from Former Wingnut Wings Staff

LSP_Kevin

10 hours ago, Lee White said:

I may have missed it, and I'm not trying to be "that guy", but, could you phonetically spell it out for those of us who may have  mispronounced it? Thanks.

You did ;) on page ten:

On 8/23/2021 at 12:39 PM, KiwiZac said:

Roughly pronounced "kor-tah-ray" with a rolled second "r". Link to definition in Maori Dictionary

I've been complimented for my Maori pronunciation at a previous job but I'm by no means an expert or fluent in te reo. This is just what I roughly sounded it out as.

Edited by KiwiZac

1 minute ago, LSP_Kevin said:

A loss...

Kev

Me too, I suspect, although if a great many people want a decent series of Allison Mustangs or Hawker Hart derivatives, and want them as much as I do, perhaps we may be on to something?

1 hour ago, thierry laurent said:

Hey guys I do not know which brand of glue you are using but its fumes look to have strange effects on your brains...:innocent:

It all makes as much sense as speculating on what Kotare are going to bring out as their first kit

AVRO Bison

Richard

4 hours ago, Gazzas said:

So, I ask all of you...   If you had started a new company building LSP's...   and wanted or needed your first release to be a big seller...  what would you make?

a 1/32 Jeep...hmmm, my neighbor has one, maybe I start to scan it...

Then a tank truck...and if it all works, a plane that goes together, as small as possible, will say a P-51...

Edited by norbert