Kotare Models - a New Venture from Former Wingnut Wings Staff

LSP_Kevin

1 hour ago, Rick Griewski said:

So… anything new about this kit? Or are we just destined to wander in an off topic wilderness?

We've been in the OT wilderness on 90% of the posts on this thread.   

So.... howzabout those New England Patriots????   

12 minutes ago, Jennings Heilig said:

Have I missed it, or have they given any hint of when to expect it to be released?

They indicated some time in 2022.  Not sure where I read that but I think it’s somewhere in the 30 pages of this thread.  

Edited by Juggernut

1 hour ago, Juggernut said:

They indicated some time in 2022.  Not sure where I read that but I think it’s somewhere in the 30 pages of this thread.  

It's on the red stripe within the image of the kit box, on their website. The link's been posted somewhere, but here 'tis anyway:  https://www.kotare-models.com/products/k32001-132-spitfire-mkia-late

And thinking about it, that gives me between three and 15 months to "clear the decks" of early Spits in my stash.  Fortunately that's not difficult, as the sole representative of early Spitfires I have is a Revell Mk II, which is earmarked for Pastor John's PR set when that hits the streets.

23 hours ago, Rick Griewski said:

I will buy one. I do not need an engine to cover up. I do want a sweet front office. I just may dress it up as the Kiwi aircraft…

AND I am still disappointed that this kit was not a P-51B. 

Agreed and AGREED!

Al Deere would be cool - but the thought of a P-51B/C.. Umm.. :D (Many cool subjects there..)

23 hours ago, Kagemusha said:

ZM have one on the way, so they were never going to do that, hopefully it'll be out in the next year or two...

Ah really?? Sweet..!