Kotare Models - a New Venture from Former Wingnut Wings Staff

LSP_Kevin

14 minutes ago, RadBaron said:

IS there a wrong type of p12/F4b lineage? They're all gorgeous :D

It'll look cute next to the flying helmet and vintage camera on the shelf in someone's bachelor pad bar, but it isn't a Boeing (née McDonnell) F-4B.

No doubt it will delight many, and moving to the late 1920s-1930s is a great one. Some really pretty Schneider racers and DeHavillands.

Tony

14 hours ago, KiwiZac said:

Some people on Facebook are getting - in my opinion - unreasonably angry that the Kotare team are doing these teasers and games rather than just announcing the kit. The level of vitriol is making me apprehensive to visit their page.

I read on Facebook that one guy’s cousin’s friend got a test shot but then his testicles swelled up and he became sterile and his fiancée called off the marriage but she burned his stash first. True story. 

14 hours ago, KiwiZac said:

Some people on Facebook are getting - in my opinion - unreasonably angry that the Kotare team are doing these teasers and games rather than just announcing the kit. The level of vitriol is making me apprehensive to visit their page.

I love it! 

I hope Kotare keeps it up, so all these manchildren keep sulking.

Whatever it is, given the team behind it, its going to be a brilliant kit and sell well, so Kotare know they're holding all the cards.

Can't wait to see what it is, but for now the entertainment is priceless :popcorn:

54 minutes ago, Tony T said:

It'll look cute next to the flying helmet and vintage camera on the shelf in someone's bachelor pad bar, but it isn't a Boeing (née McDonnell) F-4B.

No doubt it will delight many, and moving to the late 1920s-1930s is a great one. Some really pretty Schneider racers and DeHavillands.

Tony

Maybe I'm too young to enjoy them, but I find F4's even more yawn-worthy than the deluge of WWII german machines. 

Interwar fighters on the other hand...:wub: