PWS - 26 in 1:32

Polish AFB

On 8/5/2021 at 6:48 PM, Polish AFB said:

Gentelmen from Lukgraph,

i would like to ask you if you consider to produce PWS-26 model in 1:32. You prepared fantastic model of RWD 14 Heron and sister plane would be nice complement on the shelf. Existing plane in Cracow Aviation Museum is real advantage. What do you think?

Hello, this is a cool topic, but too niche. I think the interest would be too small to make this model. I admit that I was considering this topic the more that the plane is very close to me. Anyway, thanks for the idea.
Lukas

Edited by LukGraph

Thank you for the fast reponse. The plane is beautiful, but obviously not as popular as it deserved. The number of civil and military users is not so small. This gives a chance for interesting painting in Polish, Romanian, Bulgarian, German and Soviet colors. I dream ... :)
One more question: in the case of models marked as sold out, is there any chance of resuming production?       

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/8/2021 at 12:02 AM, Polish AFB said:

Thank you for the fast reponse. The plane is beautiful, but obviously not as popular as it deserved. The number of civil and military users is not so small. This gives a chance for interesting painting in Polish, Romanian, Bulgarian, German and Soviet colors. I dream ... :)
One more question: in the case of models marked as sold out, is there any chance of resuming production?       

We do not produce many of our models anymore. If something is not in the store, it probably won't show up anymore. If the model is listed as "Sold out", its time is also running out or we will make a few more pieces (as soon as there is time). PWS26 - many models are beautiful and deserve to be released. However, each company must be guided by the economy. In this case, it is unlikely to be profitable. Sad but true.
Best regards
Lukasz