Temporary Closure. I'm moving

Zactoman

I'm currently packing up the shop and moving in a couple of weeks. :mental:

I'll do my best to get things up and running after the move, but anticipate setting up the new shop may also take a couple of weeks.

I'm hoping to be back in business by September 1st or sooner.

Contact me if you need something before then. I do have a few items in stock and will help if I can.

My apologies for any email replies I may have missed during the past few weeks/months. It's been hectic...

UK orders are still blocked due to their VAT regulations. I'm hoping to find a solution, at least for orders over $180, before re-opening.

EU customers will need to pay VAT and any fees due on delivery. I do not intend to sign up with IOSS.

Customers from any other countries that add taxes or fees will have to pay those taxes and fees on delivery.

I have a hard enough time keeping track of my own taxes and don't need the extra headache... :BANGHEAD2:

:beer:

• 2 months later...

www.Zactomodels.com

im-baaaaack.jpg

The store is now open for business!

Thanks for all the well-wishes, but it didn't go as smoothly as planned (Do moves ever go as planned?)

Readers Digest version can be found here: http://www.arcforums.com/forums/air/index.php?/topic/318865-zactomodels-is-back/

:mental: