1/18 Hawker Fury K2902 - 1 Squadron RAF Tangmere

airscale

Hi Pete,

It is probably just me missing something here, but shouldn't there be a hinged aircrew entrance door on the port side cockpit? (I can see it in the closed position on the photograph of the original aircraft).

However, I can think of no words to conjure up to describe the absolute masterclass of a scratch build here, so I shall just say well done and thank you for sharing your work with us.

Regards

Derek

Edited by Derek B

Thank you everyone, that is an overwhelming amount of love for the model - i am thrilled and humbled :blush:

On 7/8/2021 at 9:34 AM, Derek B said:

Hi Pete,

Ii is probably just me missing something here, but shouldn't there be a hinged aircrew entrance door on the port side cockpit? (I can see it in the closed position on the photograph of the original aircraft).

Derek

Hi Derek - well spotted - it is not actually a hinged door, but a removable panel - I did make it but left it out of the photos :)

dkkR2i.jpg

Thanks again and I hope you will join me on the next one

Peter

On 7/9/2021 at 9:50 AM, airscale said:

Thank you everyone, that is an overwhelming amount of love for the model - i am thrilled and humbled :blush:

Hi Derek - well spotted - it is not actually a hinged door, but a removable panel - I did make it but left it out of the photos :)

dkkR2i.jpg

Thanks again and I hope you will join me on the next one

Peter

Brilliant, thank you Peter :) :thumbsup:

Derek

Edited by Derek B

• 2 weeks later...