Announcing “Building the Wingnut Wings Albatros D.Va in 1/32 Scale”!

LSP_Kevin

I’m pleased to announce that the next title in our Build Guide series will be Building the Wingnut Wings Albatros D.Va in 1/32 Scale, by returning KLP author Karim Bibi.

hjDD0u.jpg

Those of you who have bought Karim’s previous Build Guide, Building the Wingnut Wings AEG G.IV Late in 1/32 Scale, will not only know the impressive quality of his work, but also have an inkling of what to expect from his new book.

0F6MxR.jpg

Work has begun on this new title, so stay tuned for more news and updates as they happen! You can always subscribe to our blog to receive update notifications by email.

Kev

• 4 weeks later...

I'm pleased to announce that Karim's Albatros book will now feature all-new profile artwork by Ronny Bar. Ronny has redrawn these profiles from scratch especially for this title, as the original artwork he did for Wingnut Wings was lost in a computer crash. Thanks, Ronny! I've attached a low-res teaser sample to whet your appetites.

pV0JQT.jpg

Be assured that the examples that appear in the book will be much higher resolution, and without the watermark!

Stay tuned for more news and information as the book develops, either here, via our Facebook page, or by subscribing via email to the blog.

Kev