Scale Model Paint Masks

LSP_Kevin

I was sure I'd already announced this back when it launched, but I can't find the topic, so perhaps I didn't! In any case, some of you will already be aware that last year I launched a new website designed to function as both a library of freely-available paint mask designs, and a discussion forum for the art and science of their use. That site is called Scale Model Paint Masks:

kmXM9W.jpg

After an encouraging start, participation has really dropped off in recent times, and I think its potential as a valuable resource is too great to allow it to wither and die. So, with that in mind, I'd like to invite you all to swing by, sign up, and join in!

Kev

20 minutes ago, Uncarina said:

It’s an awesome resource! 

Cheers,  Tom

Thanks, Tom! I've been a bit remiss in not participating there myself in recent times, but I've been very busy with other things. And not actually being an expert in the subject myself makes it difficult to lead from the front! Hopefully both those things can improve in the future.

Kev

Yep, if you’re contemplating making your own masks, have queries about how to use them, need some guidelines on mask cutting machines or want to view the library of masks that have already been uploaded, then the site is worth a visit. It is a developing site so there are undoubtedly questions not yet addressed but the more “footfall” there is, the more likely we are to cover more areas.