What do you all listen to while modeling?

Alex

I usually listen to self care by Mac Miller while modelling. Mac Miller was a great artist but sadly left us so early. I still remember when his swimming album was released I was so excited I bought its self care phone case and room decor posters to celebrate its arrival. I still cant believe he is no more with us. In such a short span of time he made his name in the field of rap music.. Here is my favourite song of him.

I'm all over the place - podcasts, audiobooks, all sorts of music, movies/shows that I've seen before, or just silence. I have no particular pattern, except that I can't watch anything foreign with subtitles, because I have to look at the screen to read them. Lately, audiobooks have been my "go to" when doing hobbies. There is a youtube audiobook channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUa0I8v0I20-e9bpKKXan8A - that has a lot of free stuff I like.

Tim

• 2 months later...

On the Devils Tail...   an audio book on youtube.  Before that...   Helmet for my Pillow.  Love this 'new discovery'.

At my workplace, there is music on all MF day long.  So, while I'm modelling...   I don't wanna hear any.

My wife telling me to stop playing down in the basement and come upstairs to help with house chores.   

Aside from that, I'll fire up a podcast (history or aviation related for the most part).  Once in a blue moon, I'll put on live ATC and listen to the jets heading into Logan. 

On 9/28/2021 at 8:21 AM, BiggTim said:

I'm all over the place - podcasts, audiobooks, all sorts of music, movies/shows that I've seen before, or just silence. I have no particular pattern, except that I can't watch anything foreign with subtitles, because I have to look at the screen to read them. Lately, audiobooks have been my "go to" when doing hobbies. There is a youtube audiobook channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUa0I8v0I20-e9bpKKXan8A - that has a lot of free stuff I like.

Tim

Recently, silence has been more attractive to me. I am worn out from the constant onslaught of information, and just sound, people, life, etc. Quiet is sometimes therapeutic for me, I think.

1 hour ago, BiggTim said:

Recently, silence has been more attractive to me. I am worn out from the constant onslaught of information, and just sound, people, life, etc. Quiet is sometimes therapeutic for me, I think.

100% agreed. The TV in my workshop finally gave out, but it was never connected to the net or cable, I just had a series of older war documentaries on CD (had a CD player inside it) that I tended to play over and over. 

Now sometimes I just have the fan on, or an old OLD boom box with terrestrial radio on it