Tamiya P-51 $78 at HLJ

RadBaron

I dont know, shipping should be cheaper now. I had my Meng 1/24 Dr.1 shipped air via DHL and it cost me $33. They just announced EMS mailing is available so should drop mailing to $20-25 maybe?

54 minutes ago, Juggernut said:

I'd like a zero but I can't find out how much shipping is....they want me to pay when it comes into my private warehouse but they don't tell me how much the shipping costs are.  I'm not buying it unless I know how much the shipping costs are up front.

That's why I haven't mashed the buy button, as well.  Those are deals but international shipping can easily erase the savings. 

10 hours ago, Steve C said:

I purchased the Tamiya 1/32 A6M5 in April and the shipping cost to Texas was 2790 yen.  This was not via DHL.  

Well, at that price, getting a mustang from Japan to the U.S. would be more expensive than buying the D/K kit from Tamiya USA.  

For what its worth I had some stuff in my Private Warehouse with HLJ and received an email from them in the middle of May or so to say shipping prices were going up on the 1st of June. Whether that’s UK specific or not I don’t know. What I sometimes do is find something similar sized that they have in stock and add it to my cart to get a shipping price rough idea. So for a P-51 I’d look to see if they had one of the other P-51’s or Corsairs in stock as they weigh about the same and the boxes are the same size give or take a MM or two.

2 hours ago, ade rowlands said:

For what its worth I had some stuff in my Private Warehouse with HLJ and received an email from them in the middle of May or so to say shipping prices were going up on the 1st of June. Whether that’s UK specific or not I don’t know. What I sometimes do is find something similar sized that they have in stock and add it to my cart to get a shipping price rough idea. So for a P-51 I’d look to see if they had one of the other P-51’s or Corsairs in stock as they weigh about the same and the boxes are the same size give or take a MM or two.

Did just that....they don't.