Make the others jealous

LSP_K2

Nice haul!  I love AS instrument decals. Very handy.  Need to see about getting a Mk II  as well.

Just got in a nice haul of AM for the very sublime Has N1K2 kit:

2017-01-07%2016.59.07.jpg

The G-Factor gear are probably not necessary in this case, as although a bit more plain, the OOB gear would probably do, but the George gear are quite long and spindly, so I just figured the extra strength couldn't hurt. 

Nice haul!  I love AS instrument decals. Very handy.  Need to see about getting a Mk II  as well.

Just got in a nice haul of AM for the very sublime Has N1K2 kit:

2017-01-07%2016.59.07.jpg

The G-Factor gear are probably not necessary in this case, as although a bit more plain, the OOB gear would probably do, but the George gear are quite long and spindly, so I just figured the extra strength couldn't hurt. 

Nice group of stuff there, Brian. I still need the masks, may or may not grab the barrels, and my 'pit will be almost 100% OOB. I only own one set of the G gear (MiG-15), and they're great. I'll be getting more, I'm sure of it.

A Rheintochter R-2 AA Missile kit (Google Bronco Models CB35050) showed up in the post just after New Years holiday. Very much a make me happy kit. Lots of parts and great subject. I are engineer so it follows that I am interested in prototypes/concepts. I built 4 fast and easy "Jurassic" missile kits over the summer (the old Revell and Renwal kits) and got re-hooked I guess. May have to pick up the latest V2 and the launcher setup. Rest assured that there are always two LSP on the bench and or side table. I am just toying with the dark side.

Rick

A Rheintochter R-2 AA Missile kit (Google Bronco Models CB35050) showed up in the post just after New Years holiday. Very much a make me happy kit. Lots of parts and great subject. I are engineer so it follows that I am interested in prototypes/concepts. I built 4 fast and easy "Jurassic" missile kits over the summer (the old Revell and Renwal kits) and got re-hooked I guess. May have to pick up the latest V2 and the launcher setup. Rest assured that there are always two LSP on the bench and or side table. I am just toying with the dark side.

Rick

Did not know about these kits! German rockets are all very interesting! Thanks!

I ran straight home from the model club to dry fit it together and see how big she was.

K4ENZY3.jpg

BIG.................Heres a finished Trumpy seat version w/my current build, and acrobatic Extra 330 SC:

2017-01-05%2021.56.56.jpg

They are actually quite nice fitting kits I found, with few niggles.

Do a WIP when you start it!

Edited by Out2gtcha

• LSP_Ray changed the title to Make the others jealous