Make the others jealous

LSP_K2

lol - It stayed that way for all of about a day or two...............

Now it looks more like this on the average:

DSC00657.jpg

Serious modeller - bulk buys.

Paper towel, wire thread, work lamps, hobby mats, EZ Thread - even the mess is in bulk.

I like the large cutting mat. I needs me one of those, instead of the puny A4 size one's I have.

I'd recommend you get some Hobbyzone units, but 1. You've nowhere to put them, and 2. You'd undoubtedly studiously ignore them.

I like those Big Daddy dragsters.

My plan is to build those two and a front engined dragster as a small tribute to the father of Drag racing. The plan is 3 models and a small bit of info. I didnt realise he held so many firsts in drag racing untill i looked into it. Ill post a WIP here if people are interested.

Edited by ollieholmes

My plan is to build those two and a front engined dragster as a small tribute to the father of Drag racing. The plan is 3 models and a small bit of info. I didnt realise he held so many firsts in drag racing untill i looked into it. Ill post a WIP here if people are interested.

I've got a starting line shot of his front engined dragster getting cut in half (and losing some toes in the process); one of the principal reasons for the change to the rear engined design.

I've got a starting line shot of his front engined dragster getting cut in half (and losing some toes in the process); one of the principal reasons for the change to the rear engined design.

The other kit i have coming is of that very car. My current problem (if you can call it a problem) is i want to get hold of a couple of his tshirts to wear to shows when im displaying the group but his website doesnt offer online ordering.

Not LSP, I know, but just picked this one up off eBay for cheap:

DSCF8982_zpsjpmqwibe.jpg

My favourite little jet, and I'm so looking forward to the 1/32 scale kit from Fly when it's released. In the meantime, I'm still missing several of the extant 1/72 and 1/48 kits from my Tunnan collection, so hit me up if you have them. I realise that these HobbyBoss Tunnans are not well regarded, but I don't really care. I'm also looking for an affordable example of the allegedly much-better Pilot Replicas kit.

Kev

Not LSP, I know, but just picked this one up off eBay for cheap:

DSCF8982_zpsjpmqwibe.jpg

My favourite little jet, and I'm so looking forward to the 1/32 scale kit from Fly when it's released. In the meantime, I'm still missing several of the extant 1/72 and 1/48 kits from my Tunnan collection, so hit me up if you have them. I realise that these HobbyBoss Tunnans are not well regarded, but I don't really care. I'm also looking for an affordable example of the allegedly much-better Pilot Replicas kit.

Kev

Careful what you wish for... ;)

Hobbyboss definitely looks like a J 29, but it's 1/52 or something like that.

• LSP_Ray changed the title to Make the others jealous