Make the others jealous

LSP_K2

A Rheintochter R-2 AA Missile kit (Google Bronco Models CB35050) showed up in the post just after New Years holiday. Very much a make me happy kit. Lots of parts and great subject. I are engineer so it follows that I am interested in prototypes/concepts. I built 4 fast and easy "Jurassic" missile kits over the summer (the old Revell and Renwal kits) and got re-hooked I guess. May have to pick up the latest V2 and the launcher setup. Rest assured that there are always two LSP on the bench and or side table. I am just toying with the dark side.

Rick

A Rheintochter R-2 AA Missile kit (Google Bronco Models CB35050) showed up in the post just after New Years holiday. Very much a make me happy kit. Lots of parts and great subject. I are engineer so it follows that I am interested in prototypes/concepts. I built 4 fast and easy "Jurassic" missile kits over the summer (the old Revell and Renwal kits) and got re-hooked I guess. May have to pick up the latest V2 and the launcher setup. Rest assured that there are always two LSP on the bench and or side table. I am just toying with the dark side.

Rick

Did not know about these kits! German rockets are all very interesting! Thanks!

Nice Mustang project there Chris.

I just tried the wet transfers on my Corsair build and got mixed results with them so I can understand the trepidation.

As for masks, I pretty much only use them now, especially for insignias and any large markings. If you need help or advice on using masks, just ask.

Carl