Make the others jealous

LSP_K2

I like those Big Daddy dragsters.

My plan is to build those two and a front engined dragster as a small tribute to the father of Drag racing. The plan is 3 models and a small bit of info. I didnt realise he held so many firsts in drag racing untill i looked into it. Ill post a WIP here if people are interested.

Edited by ollieholmes

My plan is to build those two and a front engined dragster as a small tribute to the father of Drag racing. The plan is 3 models and a small bit of info. I didnt realise he held so many firsts in drag racing untill i looked into it. Ill post a WIP here if people are interested.

I've got a starting line shot of his front engined dragster getting cut in half (and losing some toes in the process); one of the principal reasons for the change to the rear engined design.

I've got a starting line shot of his front engined dragster getting cut in half (and losing some toes in the process); one of the principal reasons for the change to the rear engined design.

The other kit i have coming is of that very car. My current problem (if you can call it a problem) is i want to get hold of a couple of his tshirts to wear to shows when im displaying the group but his website doesnt offer online ordering.