Make the others jealous

LSP_K2

10 hours ago, dutik said:

Something more compact:

imgp5711vnedy.jpg

These ar 5 kits - the Mig-21 box contains both a single- and a doubleseater. These compact kits are so cuuuute :wub:

Regards

- dutik

Ive been trying to get my hands on freedom models where did you order these from?

This just arrived, an early birthday gift from a pal. I have no idea why the original owner wrote George on the box, as that's pretty self-evident. Oh well, still a very nice kit, 100% untouched, and one that I've never owned before, so I'm a happy guy.

TO6cWX.jpg

Well, our local hobby event has come and gone. I did manage to pick up a few goodies though, and at really great prices, so I'm a happy guy. Once again this year, the contest area was very light, and what was there, for the most part simply wasn't worth taking photos of.

XyPyKH.jpg

gjBcb7.jpg

F0950f.jpg

On 9/6/2022 at 8:35 PM, dutik said:

My Il-10 Beast from LEM kits of Kiev arrived today:

imgp5699vxiyz.jpg

With a postcard inside:

imgp5700efe5s.jpg

Good evening, we are from Ukraina! :D

Regards

- dutik

Good to hear you got the... Beast, jealous of the postcard, need to order that La-11!

Just lugged this 23Kg beastie up the stairs. I may have gone a little too far this time - my daughter is threatening an intervention... :P Thankfully the parts are packaged in several smaller boxes, so it won't have to stay in the living room.  Cheers,  Rockie

Dora

Edited by Rockie Yarwood

26 minutes ago, Rockie Yarwood said:

Just lugged this 23Kg beastie up the stairs. I may have gone a little too far this time - my daughter is threatening an intervention... :P Thankfully the parts are packaged in several smaller boxes, so it won't have to stay in the living room.  Cheers,  Rockie

I'm going to have to be content with a 1:144 kit, I'm afraid, and even that will be large.