Make the others jealous

LSP_K2

1 hour ago, dodgem37 said:

If you could put a ruler next to the Razer Crest so I can see its' size I'd appreciate you doing so.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Mark

So that's a 15cm/6" ruler on the box in the photo below:

QRDVHq.jpg

It's a decent size, though there's still too much empty space in the box. Here's the same ruler placed next to the one-piece lower hull:

KKfGOW.jpg

Kev

3 hours ago, LSP_Kevin said:

Just a few of my recent purchases, including my meagre attempt to support the Ukrainian economy.

zA1J1w.jpg

1vvhhu.jpg

QAwru6.jpg

A mixed bag indeed.

Kev

Omg where did you get the razor crest, ive been hujting for 1

6 minutes ago, Neo said:

I ordered it through a local supplier, but discovered only after waiting 2 weeks to receive it, that they had ordered it from the UK, and shipped it direct to my door. It's available in shops locally here now, but at about 40% more than I paid (even including shipping).

Kev

And yet another LSF for my collection; perfectly appropriate, as I have several 1:16 German AFV's planned. I can't say that I've ever seen a German tanker wearing a pouch like that, or a pistol though, so I'll probably be leaving those off.

kbjfkh.jpg

10 hours ago, LSP_K2 said:

And yet another LSF for my collection; perfectly appropriate, as I have several 1:16 German AFV's planned. I can't say that I've ever seen a German tanker wearing a pouch like that, or a pistol though, so I'll probably be leaving those off.

kbjfkh.jpg

That pouch is a standard map one. As it was quite cumbersome it was not worn inside tanks, for sure! It is rather an infantry item 

On 6/20/2022 at 12:16 PM, Neo said:

I've been hunting for one as well for a while... Every time I checked with Hannants, they were out of stock (Revell seem to be getting quite bad at shipping to the UK these days for some reason.....) However, I managed to pick one up in the most unlikely of places yesterday (28/06/2022). Currently on holiday in Dorset, and popped over to The Tank Museum at Bovington. After spending a few hours wandering round looking at a few target things (usually prefer winged flying objects:P) , popped into the museum shop to have a look around. Not expecting to find anything that flies, to my surprise there were a few Razor Crests on the shelf!!!! One of them very quickly left with me:D

imgp5202d7kez.jpg

:punk:

Nice aircraft! Kit is also OK, but has some printing issues. Layer lines across the wing ribs and a mayor sinkhole at the fuselage bottom. Nevertheless buildable, if I am able to overcome the layer lines problem. More pics:

imgp5203dtjd5.jpg

Why 4 wheels? Because one or the wheels at the large sprue was misprinted, so the manufacturer provided a replacement right in the box. Well done! :clap2:

imgp520535kdk.jpg

imgp52068qkpa.jpg

Decas, masks, instructions (and not visible: very small precut windshields):

imgp5213pikkt.jpg

A very welcome addition to my stash of interwar Czech aircraft!

imgp5216inj13.jpg

Enjoy!

- dutik

Hi, I finally found a couple of cabinets I could afford. They were advertised on a second hand site online here in Aus and I brought the large one first and then was offered the smaller one at a better price so grabbed that to. Big one is 1.2mtrs wide by 45cm width by 2mtrs High smaller one is 1mt wide by 45cm width by 2mtrs high and they were very heavy to move, thank god for the wheels. I had been waiting a long time for cabinets like these to show up for sale and to get both for a price I was happy with is fantastic. I should have enough shelf space for a bit but I can always add a couple of more shelves when I do run out of room. Cheers Bob.

ORzhxu.jpg

evdpA3.jpg