Make the others jealous

LSP_K2

My Panzer III by Das Werk arrived yesterday. Darn impressive!  I will do the North Africa scheme.   I am a big fan of metal gun barrels. And a bit of PE. Not a lot   Next years project however.  I am just about ready to start work on my Marder III chassis conversion. 

22 minutes ago, Rick Griewski said:

My Panzer III by Das Werk arrived yesterday. Darn impressive!  I will do the North Africa scheme.   I am a big fan of metal gun barrels. And a bit of PE. Not a lot   Next years project however.  I am just about ready to start work on my Marder III chassis conversion. 

I see that the Panzer III is in stock at several stores now. Time to start saving my pennies (again).

Some photos of the kit would be most appreciated, Rick.

Yes I can remember getting a catalogue (paper one) from Hannants and going through it with a yellow highlighter and marking out anything in 1/32 scale, there was not that much that really interested me, this was the pre internet Dennis.

We are definately spoiled for choice these days.

Cheers

Dennis

21 hours ago, dodgem37 said:

''My Panzer III by Das Werk arrived yesterday.'

Lucky you!  I'm still waiting.  I plan to do a DAK scheme as well.

Sincerely,

Mark

Plus there are now some photos of the soon to be released 1:16 Trumpeter Jagdpanther. Yet another kit I'll just have to add to my stash.

On 5/1/2022 at 4:15 PM, LSP_K2 said:

I see that the Panzer III is in stock at several stores now. Time to start saving my pennies (again).

Some photos of the kit would be most appreciated, Rick.

K2 

IIRC this first batch of Stug and Panzer III kits supply aluminum gun barrels.  This offering ends after these are gone.  I hope I am wrong. Andy’s Hobbies sells then Panzer III kit for $129 plus shipping.  

17 minutes ago, Rick Griewski said:

K2 

IIRC this first batch of Stug and Panzer III kits supply aluminum gun barrels.  This offering ends after these are gone.  I hope I am wrong. Andy’s Hobbies sells then Panzer III kit for $129 plus shipping.  

I'll need to check my StuG kit then. Also, Scale Hobbyist, though not yet having the kit in stock, offers the Panzer III for considerably less, and is where I'll be getting mine from.

1 hour ago, Rick Griewski said:

K2 

I just checked (actually the first time I've gone through the kit), and I do indeed have a metal barrel.

72005.PNG

Yes, I know it's the wrong scale, but this is one stunning model! 200+ parts and ~80 PE parts, for a 1/72 model! :blink:
And no, it's not like half of it is weapons. There are only drop-tanks included.

Other than the canopy all parts seem to be there for the late version, too. How I wish someone did a 1/32 version of this! (just the ticket for Zoukei-Mura to go with their Skyraider!)

And, more on topic, the postman delivered these last week:

COVER-32033.jpg

All those stencils!!

Edited by jeroen_R90S
forgot AOA decals