Make the others jealous

LSP_K2

4 minutes ago, Alain Gadbois said:

I have a few 1/32 vehicules picked up new and second hand at shows. They are nice kits, even if the tooling is ancient. You can search the internet for photos of the real thing to help paint in correct colors if you want and add accurate details. I found a Ford brochure with all the possible interior/exterior color combinations for the Ranchero. The pick-up looks horrible on the box top but is actually quite nice in the box. 

There isn't much choice for vehicules in 1/32, so these could come in handy for an eventual vignette with an aircraft.

Alain

My Thunderbird. All in all, a pretty nice little kit.

1eeeaj.jpg

Hi I am looking for a glass display for a while now and that one looks spot on, I am in tassie and have been waiting for Ikea to restock in Melbourne but they taking a long time. Would you have a link for this cabinet by any chance. Cheers Bob.

2 hours ago, LSP_Kevin said:

The base is 42cm deep, the glass cabinet is 37.5cm deep, and the shelves are 31.5cm deep.

Kev

4 minutes ago, TankBuster said:

Hi I am looking for a glass display for a while now and that one looks spot on, I am in tassie and have been waiting for Ikea to restock in Melbourne but they taking a long time. Would you have a link for this cabinet by any chance. Cheers Bob.

Hi Bob,

It's the 1500mm version listed on the web page below:

https://www.shopfittingsdirect.com.au/product/glass-showcases-counters/frameless-glass-display-shop-showcases/frameless-glass-shop-display-showcase-1500mm-1800mm/

Kev

6 minutes ago, LSP_Kevin said:

Thanks for that , I thought it was a shopfitters cabinet they are very nice but just a bit out of my price range at the moment. I might try the shopfitters in Hobart and see if I can find a second hand one. Thanks again cheers Bob.