Make the others jealous

LSP_K2

After asking around for what I'd need to get an in-flight F-16C Blk 30, and already knowing the inevitable, I asked my LHS how much one of those Tamiya F-16s would be... due to all the shipping issues the delivery time to his shop could be up to 1-2 months(!) and about 170€ :-/

Happy you got a good deal on one -I've put out searches and am not in a rush, so perhaps there's one out there with my name on it, too!

Jeroen

Just received this beauty. Spark 1/18 (yes I cheat, it's already built but those cars are way more complex to built than a plane. Tried once, it was a disaster)

For those who wonder : it is a Peugeot 905, winner of the 1992 24h of Le Mans.

IMG-3412.jpg

It will go nicely with the younger (diesel) sister : the 908 (the n° 9 won Le Mans in 2009).

IMG-3413.jpg

Hopefully there will be another generation soon with the 9X8 which should makes its race debut this year.

On 1/22/2022 at 4:35 AM, discus said:

Just received this beauty. Spark 1/18 (yes I cheat, it's already built but those cars are way more complex to built than a plane. Tried once, it was a disaster)

For those who wonder : it is a Peugeot 905, winner of the 1992 24h of Le Mans.

It will go nicely with the younger (diesel) sister : the 908 (the n° 9 won Le Mans in 2009).

Now what you need is the P88 Project 400 to complete the set

Matt