Make the others jealous

LSP_K2

Hi 

I just got a Honda ultrasonic cutter. Is it absolutely required? No. Is it cheap? Unfortunately no but it has a lifetime guarantee. I got one with a power plug. There are cheaper ones with a battery but I avoid such tools as much as possible as their expected life time is always shorter. The test results: it is really useful to avoid resin dust and is a marvelous tool to clean very easily 3d printed parts, to cut heavy plastic sprues and to remove without damage very fragile plastic parts out of the sprues. This is a hefty investment but if you can get one do not hesitate.

15 hours ago, MustangManiac said:

How is this conversion Martin?

I've considered buying both the Cavalier Mk II and Mk III Turboprop conversions they do in 1/32. Is their price worth it since eBay is the only place that you can buy it?

Thanks, 

Brady

Absolutely worth every penny, the surface detail it's Tamiya-like and fit is just flawless. You need to rework the instrument panel and add a parachute to the seat, plus several switch consoles and fabricate civilian thread tires. There than that, this is beauty. You get, what you pay for as they say.

CADAAF71-C0C8-4CFE-BE89-CF516DD00671.thuD1DFA55E-367E-4282-8767-A980BFCFCC73.thu

Edited by Martinnfb

Busy, busy. These four all arrived between yesterday and today. Hard to believe, but my relatively new 6'x7' bookcase is already jammed to the rafters and my "other" bookcase is also out of room, so I'm starting to see piles of books all over the place again. Looks like yet another large custom-designed bookcase is in order, as soon as I can figure out where to build it (I have some ideas).

1UgGQW.jpg

I couldn't resist and made some additions to the stash.
First of three of my favourite jets. Yeah I know, they're the wrong scale but the LSP Mirage kits didn't convince me..

1125364-34859-64-1440.jpg

The guy who sold the Mirage F1 made me an offer I couldn't neglect. The Zulu kit with a boatload of AM.

The Viper will have its distant cousin named Kiowa to sit next it in the shelf:

1125363-34859-38-1440.jpg

The Mirages are planned as quick builds in between bigger and mayber more frustrating LSP projects.

I'm not sure what to do with the Viper since the all grey paint scheme isn't my favourite. My plan for the Kiowa is to build a chopper from Operation "Prime Chance" with the MMS removed and 19 shot rocket launchers as armament.

Cheers

Joachim

On 12/8/2021 at 4:57 PM, LSP_K2 said:

Busy, busy. These four all arrived between yesterday and today. Hard to believe, but my relatively new 6'x7' bookcase is already jammed to the rafters and my "other" bookcase is also out of room, so I'm starting to see piles of books all over the place again. Looks like yet another large custom-designed bookcase is in order, as soon as I can figure out where to build it (I have some ideas).

Book case in the bathroom works for me.  

4 hours ago, Rick Griewski said:

Nice, nice pup.  Our Border Collie Ludique was three December 9th.  I have to go through my photo collection on my phone to believe that it has already been 3 years. 

Our other dog Zoe is a border collie mix. Love her to pieces. She turned 14 at the end of October. 

PXL_20201114_035937899-600x450.jpg