Make the others jealous

LSP_K2

I try to stay away from AM.  But I really can't abide having the tailwheel molded to the rest of the strut.  So, I got three to go with my three 190 kits and three pilots as well...

9SXuli.jpg

From my friends at Hannants.

Edited by Gazzas

So LSP stands for Large Scale Porsches right?:P

PXL_20210117_175219427-600x450.jpg

Ok, ok, must stay on target.

PXL_20210117_175200156-600x450.jpg

I've been wanting to do a Death Star trench diorama from a while. This just made it a bit easier. I've got Bandai's Tie Fighters and Tie Advanced in the stash so it's ready to go now. 

Carl

1 hour ago, Stokey Pete said:

Not sure how jealous this may make anyone, but I’ve just managed to ship a 4kg parcel of LSP raffle goodies, across to Canada for the measly sum of £26/$35, instead of a potential £91/$123. That’s what I call a RESULT! 

I wouldn't count those chickens until they arrive safely and hatch, but that is nicely done!

9 hours ago, Subodai said:

I wouldn't count those chickens until they arrive safely and hatch, but that is nicely done!

Just had word from the lucky recipient. Arrived and safe. 7 day trip from the UK to BC, Canada. 
I’ve discovered a new, and added bonus to being married to a FedEx troubleshooter. 

10 hours ago, Stokey Pete said:

Not sure how jealous this may make anyone, but I’ve just managed to ship a 4kg parcel of LSP raffle goodies, across to Canada for the measly sum of £26/$35, instead of a potential £91/$123. That’s what I call a RESULT! 

I'd certainly think those beefy books would have some weight to them, for sure. Thanks again for donating them, Pete, that was a nice gesture on your part.