Make the others jealous

LSP_K2

I'm currently trying very hard to build a PCM Tempest and after reading build threads using the HGW Wet Transfers I decided that I wanted some for the build but they were not available anywhere. Then reading the amazing SH Tempest build by Chuck he mentioned that UMM (USA) had some in stock, so I contacted them and they very nicely sent me two sets as I also have a SH Tempest to build. Of course then HGW had to reprint the Tempest decals but that is life.

AHPWrB.jpg

Cheers

Dennis

It's the time of pre-Xmas-sales, so I've got something more to feed the stash:

imgp3103x2j1b.jpg

Two for less tan 50 bucks - for both together :D Let's hope that Revells molding is better than it was in the original Italeri release.

imgp31062kk0k.jpg

Not as cheap as the Mirages but reasonable priced too. I was really astonished how small the box is compared to the Mirage.

More good news:

I have Xmas holidays from now on. Workbench, I am coming home!!! :punk:

Regards

- dutik

Edited by dutik

So, I said I'd buy no more kits after the B-17E/F, but have ordered/bought - 

- Trumpeter 1/35th - MAZ / Scud-B

- ZM 1/32nd - Ta-152H1 (2nd hand off a friend)

- 3D printed OneManModels 1/48th - HAL 748 AWACS

- 3D printed OneManModels 1/72nd A-90 Orlyonok Ekranoplan

and that is it for 2020... 

21 hours ago, Rick Griewski said:

How did Two Mirage kits for $50 bucks happen?  Where did you get them?  
thanks in advance

Rick

Well, here in Germany is a toy store chain called "Spielemax". They acquired a large number of Revells Mirage III kit. The local store alone had a stash of 15+ Mirages, while they normally store only one or two boxes of a given kit. Price was 36 Euros per kit. Now ad a sales promotion that rewarded me with a voucher in the amount of 25% of my purchase that day (added another price reduced toy for the kids too). When I hit the store next time to redeem my voucher the Mirages were temporarily reduced to 27 Euros, so I just had to pay 13 Euros. So I own now two Mirage III kits for less than 50 bucks... Call it a lucky haul :D

Regards

- dutik