Make the others jealous

LSP_K2

Well I have a Wild Hare RAF Phantom conversion to pick up 5 hours drive from me in Wanaka, but with work and a total lockdown in NZ on Wed midnight, I doubt I will be collecting it anytime soon....I consoled myself by ordering the new Tamiya F-51D 'Korean War" LOL....while I still have a job and some money!

54 minutes ago, dutik said:

If all the hobby shops finally go out of business due to Covid we just know where to buy new kits! :punk:

Regards

- dutik

Indeed. A friend saw a 9 pack of toilet paper on Gumtree at $500.00!

Just imagine what the modellers will pay for quick setting thin glue and model kits!

My cunning plan is finally coming to fruition..... :ph34r:

18 hours ago, dutik said:

When I look at my own stash, I think:

I am the hobbyist version of a prepper  :D

Regards

- dutik

I dropped in to my LHS on Monday to pick up a bottle of extra thin cement but they had run out, when I got home I double checked the stash and found 3 unopened bottles…. :lol:

I was talking to a model buddy the other day. We have similar size model stash, although smaller than Deans. We are both fairly sure we are good for the next little while without buying more kits.

Unless....

hey everyone got this the first day they came up on Sprue Brothers.  Since most everything is shut down I dug out one of my F-4EJ kits.  If I pull this off might have to wear :coolio: to look at it.  I did get pick up Mr. Color 124 Dark Green and Mr. Color 308 Gray for exterior colors.

HscYn6.png

Dan