Make the others jealous

LSP_K2

5 hours ago, petrov27 said:

The Roden N28 is pretty nice actually already - I would say one of their best. I know there are some that are WNW or nothing for their WW1 subjects, but for those that are not this aint a bad kit at all....

Yep, not really a bad kit at all.

22 minutes ago, Out2gtcha said:

Nice, I like the Valkyrie book

All of the X-Planes books that I've seen so far, are very cool. There at least eight volumes out now, but I only have four of them (I think).

I seem to be in a modelling slowdown, I have a half completed Hayate on the shelf and no interest in finishing it.

Having had an extension to the house built I also have a brand new study to work in but the mojo has gone.

So I decided to build something completely out of my comfort zone, something expendable, our local Home Bargains had these Revell 1/48 Ventura's on their shelves at £9.99 a pop so I thought why not and bought one. Will see how my sausage like fingers get on with it.

fqPoEf.jpg

Cheers

Dennis

Hi guys.

Lately I've not been at the bench due to everyday life. Looking forward to returning. While not having time, I have been getting some things I wanted. Sold some stuff, bought some stuff... :)

Here's some of the latest.

Iwate Custom Micron CMC +.

AjYkeU.jpg

It comes in a lovely metal case that has a secure lock.

H3NAPC.jpg

I now have 4 high quality airbrushes. Each is very good. I do prefer the Iwata action (Thanks Shaka!). Although the Sotar action is wonderfully smooth, as is the Infinity.

Of these airbrushes the Infinity is the easiest to clean. Although funnily enough, it needs careful cleaning more often. The little Badger was a real surprise. Terrific airbrush for the price.

Here they are.

6MvB2v.jpg

Most models I purchase now are 1/48. The reason is simply space. I still have my 1/32 and a Tamiya spitfire is close to the finish line. Also one can get subjects unavailable in 1/32.

Here's a few 1/48.

I'll just show a few models. They all have all the AM I want. It's all put away so I won't bother with it and most models aren't shown. Unshown models include the new Hasegawa F-22, razorback P-47, Airfix canberra with full RAAF markings, EE Lightning, vampire, meteor, etc etc.

Heres a few pic's.

8Yo54l.jpg

DUzZK7.jpg

D8YF6z.jpg

W3pPVR.jpg

2wBDvT.jpg

[EDIT] Notice all those aeroplanes are going in the same direction??? It's like a photois of Julios Inglesius. :)

Edited by mpk