Make the others jealous

LSP_K2

10 minutes ago, Shawn M said:

leaving tomorrow for 6 days of relaxing in the woods of northern minnesota, no internet, no phone...

just a close friend, fishing, drinking and relaxing

The fiance and I just got back from 4 days of camping. It was utterly glorious getting completely away from all the modern worlds non-sense. 

22 hours ago, Out2gtcha said:

Now wouldn't that make a spectacular 1/32nd model! 

Villaroche_MIV.jpg

Agreed. That's already a nice beast in 1/48... quite the same size as a F-14 or F-15. I'd love to have one in 1/32.

In France we are not used to the big fat fighters. Mirage 2000 or Rafale are comparable to a F-16.  So the Mirage IV was a big plane for us. ;)

The one on your pict' is the first prototype with the big NLG wheels. The serial A/C had smaller wheels on the NLG and the refueling probe on the nose instead of the long pitot tube.

I remember seeing one taking-off with JATOs during an airshow when I was a kid. What a sight (and noise, and smoke !!!)

54 minutes ago, Out2gtcha said:

I dont think there is a review of the TF on LSP yet, so I'll see about putting a review up soon.

I've not seen the single seater kit before, but this kit has some OUTSTANDING looking plastic and panel lines.

Nope, no review, only the kit listing and it doesn't have a box art shot yet either.

Italeri 1/32 Lockheed TF-104G