1:32 F-105G Thunderchief

JMcD

Was it your intention to actually producing a great looking Thud, while NOT liking it????......somehow a contradiction in terms, no correction on that, a contradiction in intentions.........

Despite all the so-called pitfalls and dislikes, you did a very presentable 105, congrats!!

Jack

On 5/22/2021 at 2:50 PM, James Rademaker said:

Great job on your Thud. I can only imagine what a job you will do on a subject that you actually like:goodjob:

Jim

Thank you Jim. Phantoms are may favorites, I had posted one here sometime ago, that was one I had liked and now I'm really looking forward to building the Jetmads Viggen.

17 hours ago, Jack said:

Was it your intention to actually producing a great looking Thud, while NOT liking it????......somehow a contradiction in terms, no correction on that, a contradiction in intentions.........

Despite all the so-called pitfalls and dislikes, you did a very presentable 105, congrats!!

Jack

Thank you Jack. For me, liking a subject and building its model properly with best efforts correlates directly proportionally and in this Thud case I tried to avoid as much as I could giving it a step-child treatment as it is a part of my collection afterall. It's about discipline and self-set standard one does not wish to go below. It's like being a make-up artist who works on his least favorite actress, you would not intentionally want to make her look ugly, right? :):)

Of course, I did not have to build it but it was a missing subject in my 32nd scale line and I'm now glad I have it. But it is still one of my least favorite aircraft :)

Cheers,

John

• 2 weeks later...