Quinta studios stockists

gunpowder

12 hours ago, gunpowder said:

Ive actually just done that too. No idea why i couldnt find their website before.  Did they take long to arrive?

It will be a few days after ordering that you receive the dispatch email with a tracking number. I don’t know if he prints to order or if he’s a victim of his own success but it takes a few days to a week to get the order out. The rest is down to the vagaries of various Postal networks. But expect somewhere between 2-4weeks. But of the 3 orders I’ve placed with him directly none has failed to arrive. 

7 hours ago, ade rowlands said:

It will be a few days after ordering that you receive the dispatch email with a tracking number. I don’t know if he prints to order or if he’s a victim of his own success but it takes a few days to a week to get the order out. The rest is down to the vagaries of various Postal networks. But expect somewhere between 2-4weeks. But of the 3 orders I’ve placed with him directly none has failed to arrive. 

Quinta does print to order, and that usually takes 5-10 business days, then shipping can be slow. I pay for expedited DHL shipping, but usually after he turns it over to DHL, it sits at their facility for up to a week sometimes. Once it actually leaves Russia, it gets to me fairly quick.