ADRIATIC MODELS

Maw1963

Hello Shark64 thank you for your appreciation, your ability is well known and your works are very inspirational. I am glad you like our parts. We tried to do our best to replicate the real thing and as for your post we did it.

Lots of more stuffs are on the way, even something you have not done yet, so please stay tuned.

Hi Bob,

our idea is selling straight from the printer with all supports in place :D .

We have tought a lot about this solution and removing supports may even be simplier than removing casting blocks.

Our parts are not been designed as "shake and bake" parts but they need modeller ability anyway to be valued in full. Shake and bake are easy and very confortable but we feel without modeller's special touch that makes a model unique. This is our philosphy or policy if you prefer. We like to imagine a modeller as a Master Chef, we would like to supply the best ingredients for his recipe, the best we can achieve but the magic touch to turn a recipe in a main course is yours.

Edited by Maw1963

41 minutes ago, Maw1963 said:

We like to imagine a modeller as a Master Chef, we would like to supply the best ingredients for his recipe, the best we can achieve but the magic touch to turn a recipe in a main course is yours.

what a wonderful description!

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Talon said:

Can you scale the Wessex set? Is 1/72 a possibility?

Ciao Talon,

thank you for your request, sorry but we will not scale in 1/72, some parts are so small in 1/32 or 1/48 that I can't imagine them in 1/72.

I am glad to communicate that our website is, finally, on-line: www.adriaticmodels.com and to celebrate the start-up we offer free shipping worldwide for orders of  EUR 150.00 and over.

Dive Yourself Into Adriatic Style

You are welcome

Maurilio (the Mac), Giovanni (The Gio) and Giovanni (Maw1963)

Very keen to invest but I suspect like many others I would like to see the actual printed article.

Please show us the printed product ? either on your website or on here and that will assist sales I am sure.

Maybe I can help out with what some of the 1/24 Hellcat parts look like:

Kit vs Adriatic rear wall.  Rivet detail is left off, to allow sanding and modifications.  I added Archer decal rivets as replacements.

Ph2Obu.jpg

Front Firewall.  Note that the boxes are separate parts in the next pics

1z8BCO.jpg

Misc parts

Ci5c1x.jpg

iQRsk8.jpg

SVmWzV.jpg

Dry fit on left wall

cjnEQg.jpg

Rear wall after painting

iWK6gd.jpg

Installed and painted, along with Airscale instrument panel parts

778nhm.jpg

This stuff is excellent!

Cheers,

Chuck

Edited by chuck540z3

8 hours ago, chuck540z3 said:

This stuff is excellent!

You can say that again.  BUT - it requires a very talented modeler to get them detailed and installed and painted.  Like you.  Not sure I could get it to look that good.  That's why I go for the war weary look!