New 1/35 crew seats/seat track pallet for KH HH-60G

Hawkwrench

• Hawkwrench changed the title to New 1/35 crew seats/seat track pallet for KH HH-60G-- EKG/Defib monitor

After looking at the EKG monitor a little bit more tonight, I decided that the 1st piece just looked too much like a 80's boom box, so I started over and I think this time, it looks alot more realistic. The knobs are 1/32 Anyz resin knobs. I still need to add the paddles and a storage bag attached to the back.

20210704_040449

Chow for now 

Tim

40 minutes ago, Hawkwrench said:

Yeah, I think so too, but my stuff is kindergartenish compared to the scratchbuilding things you create!

You are a master scratchbuild in my eyes!!!

Tim

I started making small parts just like the one you are doing so keep at it and in no time you will be making cool stuff.

On 4/30/2021 at 7:16 PM, Hawkwrench said:

Pete  No, just creating this set in hopes some aftermarket company wants it.

I've noticed quite a few helo modelers wishing someone would release the current seats, so I thought I could help fill the need.

Hope my work can satisfy there request.

Tim

I hope to see someone come out with a set of correct seats also. Good luck on them. They  look very good so far.

I worked on the EKG machine tonight and I added the Defibrillator "Shock" paddles and the power cords that was made from winding .015 lead wire around a drill bit. 
All that's left is to scratchbuild the nylon bag that attaches to the back of the monitor and I can call this piece done and ready for casting (hopefully)
by a aftermarket company.

20210710_224728

Chow for now!

Tim

• Hawkwrench changed the title to New 1/35 crew seats/seat track pallet for KH HH-60G