Source for Markings for JV 44 262s?

Citadelgrad

Hi all.   I am struggling through my first as an adult LSP, a P-47.  As I make progress, I am planning builds down the road.  I have a Hasegawa FW 190 D9, and decided on JV 44 livery for it, and have already socked away a set of Montex masks that will let me model any one of the four.

I recently picked up a Revell 262a1, and am thinking it might be nice to put two JV 44 birds together.  I don't see a lot of marking options on ebay and google, of course Eaglecals does a Galland mount, which is not out of the question, but I don't see much else.  Normally my google fu is pretty decent, but I am not seeing a lot of options. 

Thanks!

Bill 

2 hours ago, Mark P said:

The problem is that for the most part JV 44 markings for the 262 are rather simplistic.

Mark Proulx

Yeah, you got me there.  I just ordered https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1846032946/ref=ppx_od_dt_b_asin_title_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1, and it appears to be National insignia, a single number, and a swastika, over basically green upper paint.  

I may have to revisit this fantasy in my head. 

9 hours ago, Rick Griewski said:

Simplistic ME-262 or not you would still meet your goal of the two models from J 44 displayed side by side.  Galland was one of the core of the group

Agreed.  I think Galland’s 262 is the way i will go. 

CED32071.jpg

Me 262 Stormbirds #2. Me 262 A-1a, Yellow 3, 9./KG(J) 54, Spring 1945; Me 262 A-1a, White 14, 3./EJG 2, Lechfeld; Me 262 A-1a, White 7, Ofw Hermann Buchner, Kdo Nowotny, Nov 1944, Lechfeld; Me 262 A-1a, White 3, Gen Adolf Galland (& Franz Stigler), Verbandsführer, JV 44; Me 262 A-2a, Black X, Fj.Ofw. Hans-Robert Fröhlich, I./KG 51 & Gefechtsverband Hogeback, Currently at AWM, Canberra.

Scroll down:

https://fineartofdecals.com/goodies/132-treasures/

Hope this is helpful.

Sincerely,

Mark