Copper State Models releases 2021-2022

Archimedes

• 4 months later...

aeroscale.net/news/ Hansa Brandenburg D.I Update

Copper State Models is reassuring folk that they are still planning to release the distinctive looking 1:32 scale Hansa Brandenburg D.I:

We interrupt this program to bring you a special 1/32 news bulletin.

Many of you been asking about our 1/32 Hansa Brandenburg D.I project and we want to assure you that it is not cancelled and still in our plans. Since it is a rather expensive project for us we decided to release several smaller models like Caudron G.III,Bristol Scout before continue with the HB D.I. Currently, we are improving the design, checking some fitting options, adding some small details and so on. So no worries, sooner or later but it will be released, just give us some time"...................................CSM

797-entry-3-1621463421.jpg

797-entry-6-1621463422.jpg

797-entry-5-1621463422.jpg

Juraj

Yes!!! I wondered about the status of this project, but was afraid to ask. That’s great news. 

Don’t know why but this aircraft really appeals to me. There’s something very “steampunk” about it. 

Richard

Edited by R Palimaka

4 hours ago, Sabrejet said:

Wow. I really thought I'd miss WnW but with the Lukgraph releases and these awesome issues by Copper State, we are very well catered for indeed! So. Time for that Martinsyde Elephant and DH.6 then...

Dh.4 needs to come first. So many options available for that one, but it's been continually ignored in 1/32

Matt 

16 hours ago, scvrobeson said:

Dh.4 needs to come first. So many options available for that one, but it's been continually ignored in 1/32

Matt 

Have to agree

15 hours ago, thierry laurent said:

I still do not understand there is no Hanriot in large scale. She was one of the most aesthetically well designed WW1 fighters...

Special Hobby might be doing one in the future 

Relating to this announcement: CSM you are knocking it out of the ball park at the moment- keep going!