Why has no one done a Me 410 in 1/32

On 5/3/2021 at 4:49 AM, petrov27 said:

Well a plastic 410 would be interesting - if reasonably priced I would be in for one for sure. 

Good news on the Havoc as well - long dev time on that beast for sure.

Regarding ZM doing a 410 or anything else - they have been pretty quiet it seems - is it known what they are working on for new kits or all hush-hush?

The last public communication confirmed further development of their 1/32 Fw-190 series so plenty going on there I think.

They announced at the time that this particular kit release would be the first to include a 'basic' version which we might call a normal type of presentation other than the super kit variant they normally have.

It'll be interesting to see if they continue with that plan. 

On 5/4/2021 at 4:38 PM, Royboy said:

The last public communication confirmed further development of their 1/32 Fw-190 series so plenty going on there I think.

They announced at the time that this particular kit release would be the first to include a 'basic' version which we might call a normal type of presentation other than the super kit variant they normally have.

It'll be interesting to see if they continue with that plan. 

ZM's Fw-190 is one I'm waiting for too, though I like the idea of the SWS version.  I think my next build will be one of their kits, so that last thought may be subject to change. :unsure:  :lol:.  I haven't built a German plane, or any other axis power plane, in over 5 years so really looking forward to ZM releasing one.  Hopefully in the next year??

Cheers,

Michael