Why has no one done a Me 410 in 1/32

oyoy5

Good question.  It seems not to be very popular with kit manufacturers in any scale, although more popular than the 210. I guess it's not seen as a profitable venture, but you never know.  If someone does ever do it,  who is the most likely candidate? Z-M perhaps?

1 minute ago, RLWP said:

Theoretically, there is one:

1031144-30093-97-720.jpg

https://www.scalemates.com/kits/scratchbuilders-99001-messerschmitt-me410--1031144

No proof it existed though

Richard

Two versions of that kit were released! The original kit and an improved version. But that was a loooong time ago...

2 minutes ago, thierry laurent said:

Two versions of that kit were released! The original kit and an improved version. But that was a loooong time ago...

It looks like RCM did one too in vacform, then UMI Resin? Again, a long time ago

Richard

Both Zoukei and HKM did that Dornear plane and Zoukei did the Horton in 1/32, in my opinion those were not very interesting subjects as they played no role in the war and were not much more than prototypes.  The Me-410 makes more sense to me in 1/32 than either of those.  At the same time the Me-410 makes more sense to me than a 1/32 Lancaster or B-17 also.  I am not that into the subject but it would be more interesting.  There are lots of planes that have been tooled that make less sense than the 410 being my point.  

I have or have owned both of the Scrachbuilders kits.  I binned the first one. I toss the second version onto my bench once in a while.  It is a hard to build kit.  The canopy engineering is difficult.  I have fixed many things.  I probably will bin this one too as the HPH kit is very good; light and day difference. Life is too short. 

No styrene: Main stream kit makers ignore the type because the aircraft is considered a failure?    There were No aces, it was crappy at all applications and boring color schemes.