Quinta Studio's 1/32 Bu 131 for ICM kit

Quinta Studio

Hello!

Here's the new one 1/32 scale release:

1/32 Bu 131 3D-Printed & coloured Interior on decal paper (for ICM kit)
Article: QD32016

Price: 12€

Available to buy:

295_zm_0.jpg
5619_zm.jpg
5623_zm.jpg
5622_zm.jpg
5621_zm.jpg
5618_zm.jpg5617_zm.jpg5616_zm.jpg5615_zm.jpg5614_zm.jpg5613_zm.jpg

This is beautiful and I really love your work. I hope you don't mind if I offer a little bit of friendly advice: The real German seat harness did not feature such large numbers printed on the shoulder straps. There is no reason why there should be such numbers on straps. The real German seatbelts featured the FL code and some inspection stamps, but they were quite too small and hard to see on scale models. Please PM me if you need any further information. 

HTH 

Radu 

On 4/20/2021 at 2:57 PM, Radub said:

This is beautiful and I really love your work. I hope you don't mind if I offer a little bit of friendly advice: The real German seat harness did not feature such large numbers printed on the shoulder straps. There is no reason why there should be such numbers on straps. The real German seatbelts featured the FL code and some inspection stamps, but they were quite too small and hard to see on scale models. Please PM me if you need any further information. 

HTH 

Radu 

HellO!
Yes, we know that there were a lot of belts without stencil numbers. 
But there was also something else. 
We attach photos of references. 
These are belts from different machines, from different sources, and they are undoubtedly the original. 
We try to take historical authenticity and authenticity very seriously and responsibly. 
But unfortunately, everyone makes mistakes, and we are no exception. 
In this case, we thought it appropriate to use these numbers on the shoulder straps

7 minutes ago, Quinta Studio said:

HellO!
Yes, we know that there were a lot of belts without stencil numbers. 
But there was also something else. 
We attach photos of references. 
These are belts from different machines, from different sources, and they are undoubtedly the original. 
We try to take historical authenticity and authenticity very seriously and responsibly. 
But unfortunately, everyone makes mistakes, and we are no exception. 
In this case, we thought it appropriate to use these numbers on the shoulder straps

You said that you attached photos. I cannot see them. 
It is your product, you can do what you want. For almost a decade another manufacturer of aftermarket seatbelts has been flooding the market with Luftwaffe seatbelts featuring random numbers on the shoulder straps, so the general public out there has been conditioned to accept that as a fact. But the truth is that there is no reason and no explanation for such numbers on straps. I was fortunate enough to research a lot of original Luftwaffe aircraft in many museums, storage facilities and private collections and I never ever came across seatbelts with such numbers. 
As I said before, you may want to contact me via PM. I am not your foe and you may have a lot to gain. ;)

Radu

1 minute ago, Radub said:

You said that you attached photos. I cannot see them. 
It is your product, you can do what you want. For almost a decade another manufacturer of aftermarket seatbelts has been flooding the market with Luftwaffe seatbelts featuring random numbers on the shoulder straps, so the general public out there has been conditioned to accept that as a fact. But the truth is that there is no reason and no explanation for such numbers on straps. I was fortunate enough to research a lot of original Luftwaffe aircraft in many museums, storage facilities and private collections and I never ever came across seatbelts with such numbers. 
As I said before, you may want to contact me via PM. I am not your foe and you may have a lot to gain. ;)

Radu

Lokks like that it was deleted after moderation let's try again 

10132_cockpit3.jpg?exif_rotate=y&no_disp

NASM-7893D9E750912_009.jpg?exif_rotate=y

%D0%A0%D0%B5%D0%BC%D0%BD%D0%B8%20%D0%BA%

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...