Jump to content

Quinta Studio's 1/32 Bu 131 for ICM kit


Recommended Posts

This is beautiful and I really love your work. I hope you don't mind if I offer a little bit of friendly advice: The real German seat harness did not feature such large numbers printed on the shoulder straps. There is no reason why there should be such numbers on straps. The real German seatbelts featured the FL code and some inspection stamps, but they were quite too small and hard to see on scale models. Please PM me if you need any further information. 

HTH 

Radu 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/20/2021 at 2:57 PM, Radub said:

This is beautiful and I really love your work. I hope you don't mind if I offer a little bit of friendly advice: The real German seat harness did not feature such large numbers printed on the shoulder straps. There is no reason why there should be such numbers on straps. The real German seatbelts featured the FL code and some inspection stamps, but they were quite too small and hard to see on scale models. Please PM me if you need any further information. 

HTH 

Radu 

HellO!
Yes, we know that there were a lot of belts without stencil numbers. 
But there was also something else. 
We attach photos of references. 
These are belts from different machines, from different sources, and they are undoubtedly the original. 
We try to take historical authenticity and authenticity very seriously and responsibly. 
But unfortunately, everyone makes mistakes, and we are no exception. 
In this case, we thought it appropriate to use these numbers on the shoulder straps







Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Quinta Studio said:

HellO!
Yes, we know that there were a lot of belts without stencil numbers. 
But there was also something else. 
We attach photos of references. 
These are belts from different machines, from different sources, and they are undoubtedly the original. 
We try to take historical authenticity and authenticity very seriously and responsibly. 
But unfortunately, everyone makes mistakes, and we are no exception. 
In this case, we thought it appropriate to use these numbers on the shoulder straps








You said that you attached photos. I cannot see them. 
It is your product, you can do what you want. For almost a decade another manufacturer of aftermarket seatbelts has been flooding the market with Luftwaffe seatbelts featuring random numbers on the shoulder straps, so the general public out there has been conditioned to accept that as a fact. But the truth is that there is no reason and no explanation for such numbers on straps. I was fortunate enough to research a lot of original Luftwaffe aircraft in many museums, storage facilities and private collections and I never ever came across seatbelts with such numbers. 
As I said before, you may want to contact me via PM. I am not your foe and you may have a lot to gain. ;)

Radu

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Radub said:


You said that you attached photos. I cannot see them. 
It is your product, you can do what you want. For almost a decade another manufacturer of aftermarket seatbelts has been flooding the market with Luftwaffe seatbelts featuring random numbers on the shoulder straps, so the general public out there has been conditioned to accept that as a fact. But the truth is that there is no reason and no explanation for such numbers on straps. I was fortunate enough to research a lot of original Luftwaffe aircraft in many museums, storage facilities and private collections and I never ever came across seatbelts with such numbers. 
As I said before, you may want to contact me via PM. I am not your foe and you may have a lot to gain. ;)

Radu

 

Lokks like that it was deleted after moderation let's try again 

 

10132_cockpit3.jpg?exif_rotate=y&no_disp

 

NASM-7893D9E750912_009.jpg?exif_rotate=y

 

%D0%A0%D0%B5%D0%BC%D0%BD%D0%B8%20%D0%BA%

Link to comment
Share on other sites

These appear to be the rarest of rarities. I have never seen such numbers on the seatbelts I had a chance to see in person. You can still PM me. As I said, I am not trying to bring down your product. 

Radu 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

This looks very nice, thanks for producing it. I have just closed up my third (and last) 131.  Wish I had known sooner, but will certainly buy one of your sets for another kit.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I didn't know Quita AM , any feedback here ????? is it really , really , worth the money spent ??? that seems nice however !!!

Alain

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I could be tempted !! As I said that looks very nice , and the comments prove it ..... I am waiting for the F 4 C/D cockpit set ;)

Alain

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...