promises promises ......

Jack

20 hours ago, Kagemusha said:

Ahem...

RAF-Sepecat-Jaguar-Jet-Aircraft-Air-Inta

that's one good looking aircraft. Didn't Tan models also talk about a 1/32 F111 ? Both these planes are overdue in 1/32 - if only we could have these 2 instead of yet more mustangs or 109's !

9 minutes ago, npb748r said:

that's one good looking aircraft. Didn't Tan models also talk about a 1/32 F111 ? Both these planes are overdue in 1/32 - if only we could have these 2 instead of yet more mustangs or 109's !

Didn't Tan Models also post some CAD of a "well in development" 1/32 SU-33 as well about 2-3 years ago? As Jennings said, I think they are gone or certainly inactive these days.

Gary

Funny thing is though, that Jetmads is from the same country were Tan models originates, and the former is boosting with activities (apparently) so how are they able to sustain this stamina...........

1 hour ago, Jack said:

Funny thing is though, that Jetmads is from the same country were Tan models originates, and the former is boosting with activities (apparently) so how are they able to sustain this stamina...........

Actually it looks like Covid has caught up with Jetmads as well:

Covid has finally hit us. Some of our production crew, production manager and general manager are under medication since last week. They are all doing well now and have been prescribed full day rest for several weeks.

A decision we were very reluctantly but inevitably forced to make, please be informed that we now have to pause all production activities until the end of May, when hopefully everyone will fully have recovered and be back to their work.

We will be pleased to inform you when the production resumes… and please have no doubt that it will.

Our communication stays open, please feel free to send any queries but be noted that responses may be delayed.

Kind Regards,

JETMADS Team

7 hours ago, Chek said:

I was hoping the LIDAR scanned Tan models F-4E was going to open the door to a correctly shaped Phantom carcase, after all these years.

It takes a lot of capital to develop a product like this, perhaps the cash just isn't there just yet?

I don't think we should hold our breaths until we start seeing some tangible evidence of activity in the future.

Ambition is one thing, sadly, the harsh reality of business is quite another as many have found out! 

I could be quite cruel and quote a Scots saying "yer eeys are bigger than yer belly" and it could be a sore point as one of my pet hates is "lists" manufactures who put out a list of projects as long as your arm with no hope of getting  a fraction of the list to production.

Take one of our products a manufacturer announced an injection copy of you of our resin kits I think that was about 3 years ago, so I asked them at the last Telford on any release date and all I got was "maybe 22/23 and the track record of that manufacturer is bit slow to say the least, the gestation of an elephant is bit nippy to there release programme (in all scales)

Sorry for the rant but things like that "T" me off (Iwas going to use a sweary word) we have four projects that we started until other manufactures announced they were it and I am now working back on two of them to start with .

Bob