RYAN STA 1/18

Ironwing

On 11/15/2021 at 9:32 AM, JayW said:

Great litho work Geoff!  A skill I must introduce myself to if I am going to take the next step.  And best wishes and a speedy recovery from your upcoming procedure! 

You may be interested to know - I have another 21CT P-51 in the mail (I payed too much for it - have you seen what people get for these things??).  Old Miss Velma is going to get replaced with an improved version, perhaps my uncles old "Sissy Mana" if I can just find the nose art.

Jay

Glad you looked in. Another Mustang..hell yes dude!! Now you have a reason to start working with litho. You have the skills for it. Takes a bit of learning but you have the chops for it and Im more than happy to help anway I can.

Thank you for the well wishes.

Talk soon I hope...

Best

Geoff

On 11/15/2021 at 10:48 AM, Derek B said:

Hi Geoff,

I am still very much enjoying your odyssean like voyage into the black arts of litho plating/aluminium sheeting of your model (you shall prevail!).

Cheers

Derek

Derek

Im glad your still looking in and I welcome any suggestions you might have. ll be down for a bit but Ill be back. 

Be well...

Best 

Geoff

• 1 month later...
54 minutes ago, Ironwing said:

Happy New Year All.

To begin, I must say..OW..that's going to leave a mark. But, I'm still here..sorta. My modeling days might be over. This said, I'll see how things progress. Ill be back.

Be safe

Happy New year Geoff

Please don't say that! I hope the op went well and you are gathering your strength. Thoughts & best wishes & please get better soon

Peter

5 hours ago, Ironwing said:

Happy New Year All.

To begin, I must say..OW..that's going to leave a mark. But, I'm still here..sorta. My modeling days might be over. This said, I'll see how things progress. Ill be back.

Be safe

What's the deal, Geoff? You've got us all worried now.

Kev