Is there a way to restore screw heads in 1/32?

I am working on a Hase P47, and when i join the fuselage halves, i am going to lose some flathead screw detail. I think i am confident enough to rescribe any damaged panel lines, but the screw heads have me flummoxed.  I know there are beading tools that can make the outline of the screw, but beyond that i am stumped. 

thanks

10 hours ago, Archer Fine Transfers said:

If you need them recessed try drilling a shallow hole and fill it with some water soluble filler like Perfect Plastic Putty. When dry wipe over it with a damp cloth until it's just below the surface. 

Thank you. These appear to be very large standard screw heads.  I am not sure which fastener heads in your line I will need.  Can you tell me what you call this type of fastener?

30 minutes ago, Citadelgrad said:

Thank you. These appear to be very large standard screw heads.  I am not sure which fastener heads in your line I will need.  Can you tell me what you call this type of fastener?

If these are the temporary fasteners around the edge of removable panels, they are called Dzus fasteners. The ones we have are going to stand a bit proud so be aware of that. The one you're looking for is THIS.

8 hours ago, Archer Fine Transfers said:

If these are the temporary fasteners around the edge of removable panels, they are called Dzus fasteners. The ones we have are going to stand a bit proud so be aware of that. The one you're looking for is THIS.

Thank you very much.