Italeri 1/32 Tornado GR.4 “Danger Mouse”

FreightDog

Build thread here: 

I’m declaring today. I lost my metal pitot (grrr) so the kit one is in kind of droopy while I wait for replacement from Poland!

Also added an Eduard Litening pod, apart from that and the Quickboost seats it’s out of the box.

I need a way of doing the det cord but am too scared to try by hand. Might try and find some decals for the seats as surprisingly kit didn’t have any.

Hope some of my worse modelling sins aren’t too obvious!

rsHv4Sv.jpg

P36NyGA.jpg

vMosGOp.jpg

l9H7wGw.jpg

FCXBhGw.jpg

JE99Aak.jpg

vU7yiru.jpg

RtlvEZX.jpg

rQi46Mu.jpg

hr0nD7S.jpg

jXS9u4y.jpg

Natural light on the parking stand base

mW9zqR4.jpg

BAxdsSq.jpg

Edited by FreightDog
1. Posted by accident before I’d added most of the pics 2. Added couple of pics outside

Thanks for all the kind feedback guys. Well I did say at the start of the build thread that this was a dual build with my 13yo son’s Revell GR1 so it’s only fair I post his too. It’s only about his 4th model since starting a few months ago and I’m really proud (and of myself for coping with my violated ocd at his insistence on doing it grey with a HARM lol). I’m sure he’ll lose interest when his hormones kick in just like I did as a lad, then came back to it 20y later!

eaS2fK1.jpg

Awesome job on the GR4 - I’m very tempted to treat myself to one of these at some point but have managed to resist the urge so far... seeing results like your’s is not helping!

Your son’s effort ain’t ‘arf bad either - I wish I could model like that at 13 (or even now come to think of it!)

Tom