What happened to Mastercasters?

Hacker

Recently I purchased a Spitfire/Seafire conversion and it had the Mastercaster’s 1/32 Spitfire Mk 22/24 cockpit. I wish another one but the site been down for a bit . Are they still in business? It does says coming soon yet nothing so far. Any ideas on this?

Hacker the curious 

3 hours ago, Kagemusha said:

They sell at Hannants and on ebay... 

The reason why l was asking

https://www.hannants.co.uk/product/MST32045?result-token=83gaP

and only two items on Ebay

https://www.ebay.ca/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2334524.m570.l1313&_nkw=1%2F32+Mastercaster&_sacat=0&LH_TitleDesc=0&_osacat=0&_odkw=1%2F32+Mk+24+spitfire

Edited by Hacker

I've just placed an Ebay order with Mastercasters, let's see what happens - I've no reason to think it won't arrive

Richard

MORE: according to Ebay, this order has been dispatched

Edited by RLWP

20 hours ago, Rick Griewski said:

I gave up on them 6 years ago. The company still owes me a set of the Bf-110 slats and Ta-152 wheels.

15 hours ago, RLWP said:

I've just placed an Ebay order with Mastercasters, let's see what happens - I've no reason to think it won't arrive

Richard

MORE: according to Ebay, this order has been dispatched

Well l may not get that cockpit at this rate unless someone wants to part with one

hacker

1 hour ago, LSP_Ron said:

Lets please just drop the subject. 

Yup. That would be a great idea. Lets keep it mature and fair. We're not here for gossip, innuendo and talk that is disparaging behind someone elses back.

The process with any vendor remains the same. If you can't make contact via email or the internet (FB/Website etc) then jump on the phone.

Last resort, do a shout-out here in case someone knows of a particular issue that might be precluding someone from responding.

If you've paid by a reputable method and still have no satisfaction then ask your CC company or Paypal for a refund.

Matty