Moving to Georgia!

Astro32

Either drop the back end, or raise the entire thing up about 8 feet off the ground, and attach a trash-can muffler.  Then people will really know how "cool" you are.

At least coming from LA, you'll be used to traffic all the time.  Now you get utterly claustrophobic humidity.  You could buck the trend of both fan bases though, and become a fan of Georgia State.  They're right there in the city, and play in the old Turner Field.  But GT does have The Varsity across the street.

Matt 

Many, many years ago, after a week long stay with my sister, who worked at the Lockheed plant, I took a bus back home and met the sweetest girl that visited with me all the way back. Thoughts of that innocent bus ride, to this very day, still bring back a smile.

When my son asked what sort of car I was interested in buying, I told him that it had to (reliably) run and the radio had to work (for the one classical station with a weak signal that is the only one I ever tune it to). If it doesn't have under-water (submarine) or exo-atmospheric capability with an infinite free energy power source, why bother? Oh, and I'd like the paint done in Swedish Splinter (meadow) camouflage if I had all my wishes.

He has a '57 Chevy (four door) under restoration and I drive my wife's old Saturn Aura... which needs new paint, but doesn't really justify Splinter camo. The Saturn sort of runs and the radio usually works, but I don't drive a lot lately.

I used to have two Ford Taurus (Tauri?), the transmission died and the paint also peeled off. Not a fan of that four letter word, but so many others have equally poor performance. We all make mistakes, don't we.

Tnarg

I'm looking forward to all the sights. The aquarium being one of them. Mainly I'm looking forward to renting or buying a house that won't be much more than the H.O.A. fees I'm paying right now per month.

Then you’d better get on with it.  You are not the only one moving here.  Houses are in short supply with near zero inventory in some price ranges.  Bidding wars and cash offers are the norm these days and people are buying sight unseen.  And the burbs are moving farther and farther out.