Moving to Georgia!

Astro32

Getting used to the traffic & the humidity will be a challenge. But the much lower cost of living will sweeten the deal! Traffic in the L.A. area is about as bad and I won't be blowing $2.5k a month on rent.

Well, Atlanta really isn’t Georgia anymore.  That having been said, welcome to the land of cloyingly sweet iced tea, grits, cudzu, big pickup trucks, Coca Cola, chick-fil-a, yellow jackets and the Dawgs.  You are a Dawgs fan, right?  If not, then in the sinister words of Yoda, “You will be.  You will be.”  Not sure I’d want to live anywhere else.

36 minutes ago, Astro32 said:

I have a Chevy 3/4 ton crewcab 4x4. I'll fit right in. :lol:

Ohhh, LA to Atl. Welcome to the humidity of the south!  Do you like pickles?  Drink pickle juice if getting out in the summer and doing yard work.  I do it just to watch my wife get sick!  She hates pickles. 

And to fit in with that Chevy,  you need to lower the back end where the bumper almost drags the road and raise the front end.  It's the latest trend.... Oh, and pull off the mufflers and straight pipe it. 

12 hours ago, ScottsGT said:

.....And to fit in with that Chevy,  you need to lower the back end where the bumper almost drags the road and raise the front end.  It's the latest trend....  

If anyone asks me why I haven't or suggests I should, my response will be "because I don't want to look like an idiot."

18 hours ago, ScottsGT said:

And to fit in with that Chevy,  you need to lower the back end where the bumper almost drags the road and raise the front end.  It's the latest trend.... Oh, and pull off the mufflers and straight pipe it. 

I thought the "Carolina Squat" was a silly thing they only do here in North Carolina. Sorry it has spread elsewhere. :D

Ben

15 hours ago, Oldbaldguy said:

Don’t listen to him, dude.  There is the South and then there is South Carolina.  Mostly Ford country here, though.  Although there is something to be said for medicinal pickle juice.....

Shhhh....He's a Chevy guy.  Let him do it!  I have an F-250 and drive a Mustang everyday.  :punk:

5 hours ago, Ben Brown said:

I thought the "Carolina Squat" was a silly thing they only do here in North Carolina. Sorry it has spread elsewhere. :D

Ben

Great!  NC can have the infamy for this goofy look!  I thought we were to blame for it, I was very embarrassed over it.