X15

Happy to share with the final photos of D558 from JetMads

• Modification of the canopy for opening from the front
• Homemade straps
• Paint markings
• Modification of airbrakes
• Homemade pitot tubes

The kit:
For their first kit JetMads is strong with a new way of seeing the model, the choice of an original model and a rather good detail. It's a kit that requires a lot of work but still fun to do. On the other hand, JetMads will have to improve the adjustments between the large resin parts and the finish of the 3D parts which are streaked by the printer and difficult or even impossible to remove for the small ones. As far as I'm concerned, I'm looking forward to the Skyrocket planned for the end of the year and the X3 Stiletto !!! Well done JetMads !!

The building :

dsc03613.jpg
dsc03515.jpg
dsc03614.jpg
dsc03514.jpg
dsc03617.jpg
dsc03518.jpg
dsc03511.jpg
dsc03517.jpg
dsc03616.jpg
dsc03519.jpg
dsc03512.jpg
dsc03615.jpg
dsc03612.jpg

Edited by X15

yeah......looking very good, and in respect to the on -following thread concerning the Viggen: i hope it'll turn out the same, but i have my doubts on the continuity getting procucts out of ......that specific country placed at the junction of Europe and Asia, ....just my concern........no politics..............

13 hours ago, themongoose said:

Great job on a smooth and consistent orange paint application and the weathering just adds to it!

Thanks a lot !!!

13 hours ago, Out2gtcha said:

Wow, amazing finish!  I take it the speed brakes "overlap" the rear fuselage section, rather than fitting into a recess? 

Really gives me a lot of hope for the Viggen. Lovely work for sure!  

Thank you very much !!

yes the speed brakes are overlap the fuselage !!

12 hours ago, mywifehatesmodels said:

Gorgeous finish and I like the landing gear, too. It almost hurts the eyes, but in a good way.:D:thumbsup:

John

Thank you happy you enjoyed !! Yes and hurt the eyes in the showcase :)

11 hours ago, Jack said:

yeah......looking very good, and in respect to the on -following thread concerning the Viggen: i hope it'll turn out the same, but i have my doubts on the continuity getting procucts out of ......that specific country placed at the junction of Europe and Asia, ....just my concern........no politics..............

Oh! we'll see ... Jet Mads is very professional and very innovative and listens to customers,  I hope they will produce for a long time!

12 hours ago, dutik said:

Funny thing! Looks like something from a Marvel comic. Captain Americas aircraft maybe?

Really nice build and paintjob! :punk:

Regards

- dutik

:D yes that true !!!